What is the meaning of unparagoned?Asked by: Kelly Davies | Last update: 18 June 2021
Score: 4.5/5 (44 votes)
: having no paragon : unequaled, matchless, peerless.View full answer
Similarly, Is Unparagoned a word?
superlative; the best; without equal.
Also asked, What does idyllic mean?. 1 : pleasing or picturesque in natural simplicity. 2 : of, relating to, or being an idyll.
Herein, Is Cattywampus a word?
The word “cattywampus,” has also been spelled in a variety of other ways including catawampus, catiwampus, etc. When it was first used in the U.S. around 1834 as an adverb, it meant “completely, utterly or avidly.”
What is the meaning of necessarily?
adverb. by or of necessity; as a matter of compulsion or requirement: You don't necessarily have to attend. as a necessary, logical, or inevitable result: That conclusion doesn't necessarily follow.
- He doesn't necessarily want to be understood. ...
- These by no means necessarily agree with the Code. ...
- It's a long story, one you don't necessarily need to know to understand your circumstances. ...
- It will undoubtedly make the most profitable seeds possible but not necessarily the healthiest.
noun. a fool or simpleton; ninny.
adjective. out of place, crooked. That looks whopperjawed. See more words with the same meaning: broken.
(fär-klĕmpt′) or ver·klempt (vər-) adj. Unable to speak because of emotion; choked up. [Yiddish farklemt, past participle of farklemmen, to clamp, catch (as in a vise), choke up, from Middle High German verklemmen : ver-, pref.
1a : resembling a picture : suggesting a painted scene. b : charming or quaint in appearance. 2 : evoking mental images : vivid.
Translation for word Idyllic in Tagalog is : payapa''t maligaya.
- The tiny town by the sea is an idyllic place for the young couple to raise their twin daughters. ...
- From my cabin balcony, I have an idyllic view of the ocean. ...
- The island was an idyllic vacation spot before the tourists came and filled the area with waste.
adjectiveto the exclusion of; unique. incomparable. matchless. peerless. singly.
Bedswerver. Definition: “One that is false to the bed; one that ranges or swerves from one bed to another.” (
Kerfuffle is a humorous-sounding word for a mostly non-humorous situation: some kind of disturbance, scandal or mess. However, a kerfuffle usually isn't 100% serious. People talking loudly in public could be making a kerfuffle.
: an innocuously inept and futile person in public office.
: not to be avoided, changed, or resisted : inevitable an ineluctable fate.